Healthy nibbles for all the family
- Vegetable pasta salad, of course. Add raw vegetables left, right and centre: cucumber, radishes, carrots, tomatoes, sweetcorn, beetroot, etc., topped off with a handful of almonds. Drizzle with aromatic olive oil with lemon zest.
- Chicken wings cooked in balsamic vinegar and peanuts. OMG!
- Toast with camembert cheese and smoked salmon, topped off with a walnut.
- Cherry tomato, mozzarella and avocado cubes drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Wild mushroom croquettes (make sure to use walnut drink instead of milk and olive oil rather than butter in your Béchamel sauce: it’s amazing!).
- For dessert, seasonal fruit drenched in melted chocolate. Yum!
Throw together a range of tasty nibbles to thrill young and old alike. Simply follow these simple tips!