How to cook pasta al dente
Do you want a pasta cooked Italian style? Follow these simple 5 steps to prepare it ‘al dente’.
1) Use a liter of water per 100 g. of pasta.
2) When water boils, add the pasta and stir often preventing it from sticking.
3) Reduce cooking time indicated on the package by half (more or less..)
4) Check it is done cutting a sample in half. Notice the tonal color difference between the inside and the outside.
5) Remove from heat, drain and… presto!
So… Which pasta recipe are you cooking today?